Friday, August 29, 2008

My Friend Ganesha 2, promises to be another great 2D animated film

My Friend Ganesha 2, promises to be another great 2D animated film, explains director Rajiv Ruia

Second part
Last year, when we made My Friend Ganesha it won intense adulation from cinegoers.As a mark of completion of the film we had organised Ganesh Puja. On the day of the immersion, we went to Juhu beach to immerse the idol. When people came to know that the makers of My Friend Ganesha had come to the beach, they swarmed us like bees, many of them saying that they had brought home idols of Lord Ganesha after their children, who were dumstruck after watching our film, insisted. That gave us an impetus to make My Friend Ganesha 2.

Strong Point
My Friend Ganesha, our first film was the country’s first 2D composite film (a film mixed with live action and animation). This film combines the animation character of Lord Ganesh with real life characters to create a fascinating tale of a young boy, who befriends young Lord Ganesha.

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Outsource Animation Services Outsourcing Services