Friday, February 1, 2008

PDF step-by-step: Create and use screen animations in your files

My work as an IT trainer for accountants involves producing a lot of complex printed materials. But there are times when it is just not possible to put over on paper the sequences someone might need to follow to carry out a particular task in an application program. Over the past year, I have been exploring the possibilities of including animated graphics within PDF versions of my training materials.

While I have carried out quite a lot of experimentation into the best way to achieve this, I am sure there are improvements still to be discovered or pointed out to me, and there are many other, more sophisticated, ways of creating tutorials – including of course Adobe's own Captivate package.

My aim has been to keep it all relatively simple, by just taking the original printed documentation and adding suitable animations to make the final PDF document better than paper, while also allowing it to be printed and read as hard-copy if required.

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Outsource Animation Services Outsourcing Services